Ford Ranger PX PX2 Winch Cradle in bumper mount
This package allows fitment of the Carbon Winch(or most other Low mount Winch) to your PX 1 or 2 Ford Ranger in behind the bumper bar. The install requires very little modification, making it a mostly bolt on affair. Some cutting of the front bumper may be required for the fairlead. The cradle also works with MK2 XLT and Wildtrak Tech Pack Vehicles.
The winch cradle has the following features:
- Specifically designed for the Ford Ranger T6.
- Bolts directly to vehicle chassis with supplied hardware.
- Fitted behind the original factory bumper, the winch plate and winch is hidden.
- Allows access to the winch free spool lever.
- Manufactured from 8mm Carbon Steel for strength and black powder coated for added durability.
- A small section of the original bumper needs to be trimmed to allow for the roller fairlead to be exposed.
- There are no ADRs applicable to in bumper winch mounts. These cradles allow for proper function of airbags as per factory.
- Consists of:
- 1 x Winch Plate
- Hardware Kit
- Fitting Instructions
- Materials used: Black powder coated 8mm mild steel
- Product Dimensions:210mm (8.3") L x 971mm (38.2") W x 195mm (7.7") H
The Carbon Winch 12k is the perfect match for a Ford Ranger. Weighing in at only 23.45kg on the front of your vehicle it's light weight will not adversely affect the handling of your vehicle.
PX2 Ranger and Tech Pack Equipped Vehicles.
- Redrill the fairlead mounting holes about 20mm lower down so no cutting of the bumper is required.
- Slightly bend out the vertical plate on the motor side so it clears the end cap on the motor.
- A new bracket will be needed to be made up and bolted to the cradle for the radar unit on tech pack equipped vehicles.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Carbon Winches Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.