Carbon Winch Service
Carbon Winch Service includes the following:
- Clean and visual inspection of Winch for signs of distress/wear
- Full Report detailing condition of internal components of winch
- Fitting complete new seal kit and drum bushings
- Grease and service gearbox
- Inspect and grease all bearings
- Inspect/clean and test Electric Motor
- Replace any worn or faded stickers
- Check cables and terminals
- Function test of winch and remotes (please ensure you send remotes and control box)
Additional parts that may be required and approximate pricing (extra) not covered under warranty
- Replacement of bearing set ($55)
- Replacement of brake mechanism ($55)
- Replacement of Gearbox ($339)
- Replacement of Motor ($260)
- Fit breather to non-breather winch ($75)
All part cost are available on our website at:
Customer is responsible for shipping to Carbon Winches Australia:
2/107 Marine Parade,
San Remo, Victoria 3925
Return shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Carbon Winches Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.